We will be celebrating our 10-year anniversary
on the 7th January 2019.
Yes we are going to be 10 years old!
So to celebrate our 10-year anniversary we are having a birthday & networking event at our training room.
Please come along at 11.30am – 2.00pm for a meet & mingle.
There will also be a bite to eat and drink in our newly refurbished training room.
Please let Iain know if you can attend by calling 01484 546780 or drop him an email on email@example.com
Now to get you ready for Christmas, we thought five handy hints may help…
- First Aid Medicines -Do you have things in just in case… plasters, Calpol, pain relief etc?
- Emergency Numbers– Do you know the numbers and when your doctor or local pharmacy is open over the festive period?
- Repeat Prescriptions– Have you got all your medications that you need- so that you don’t run out?
- Website Help – If something does happen and you decide to ‘Google it’ (other search engines available). Look on a website that you can trust such as https://www.nhs.uk/
- A & E – Please remember that this is for what it says in the title- emergencies. Such as people not breathing or struggling to breathe, people with medical conditions that require hospital treatment. It is not for things you can see your GP or pharmacist about.
Feedback we are always proud to share with you:
“Could you pass on a massive thanks to Steve for the training this week it was fantastic. I’ve been on loads of first aid courses in the past and this is by far the best. The practical element and all the scenarios were really helpful to cement it into my brain. I feel that I have learned loads from this course so thank you.”
– D. Boothman, Roche Healthcare
“Absolutely spot on. Gavin was superb great content and brilliant delivery. Having day to day experience and implementation of first aid made the course real instead of it being from a textbook.”
– G. Carter
“Excellent – thanks Debbie for being so thorough. Would definitely come back.”
– K. Warren
A few of the First Aid at Work Courses we have in 2019
First Aid Course Dates January 2019
Half Day Refresher – 23rd
Emergency First Aid – 9th
Emergency First Aid at Work – 28th
Paediatric First at Work – 24th & 25th
First Aid Course dates February 2019
First Aid at Work – 11th, 12th &13th
Half Day Refresher – 8th
First Aid at Work Requalification – 6th & 7th
Emergency First Aid at Work – 14th
Paediatric First Aid – 4th & 5th
Paediatric First Aid – 2nd & 9th
Paediatric First Aid – 21st & 22th
Paediatric First Aid – 28th & 1st March
We do have more dates available on our courses page and also run all courses ‘in house’ if you have several employees who require training
Purple Dog will be closed for Christmas from
Friday 21st December 2018 to Thursday 3rd January 2019
We all hope here at Purple Dog Ltd, you have a safe, Happy and Merry Christmas and thank you for your custom and support in 2018.
With our best wishes
Steve, Helen, Iain and all the team at Purple Dog xx
(and yes Gavin that includes you)
P.S. Please watch out for Edward our Elf on Social media!